Title: Beginners ride
Location: Wadi Degla
Description: Meet at 8:00 at the Wadi entrance. Easy ride on the Wadi floor for 90 minutes.
This ride that will introduce you to trail riding basics:
– Mountain bike preparation
– Riding position.
– Correct use of gears.
– How to Brake efficiently and safely
– Climbing and Descending techniques
You do not need to have any trail riding experience to attend. You will need to bring your own bike, helmet, water and some food.
We will meet in front of the Wadi entrance at 8:00. We will go on an easy ride on the main trail and have a little “skills workshop”. See below for more information.
Getting to and from Wadi Degla:
– If you have a car and need directions, check “Trails” on mtbegypt.com
– If you have a car and can take along one or more people with their bikes, and you are willing to do so, please let us know!
– If you don’t have a car or can’t find a ride, post on the wall or email mtbegypt at gmail dot com
Start Time: 08:00:00
End Time: 10:30:00